Saturday, February 6, 2016

Stakeholder #1

An obvious primary stakeholder in this case is Kristen Lindsey. Kristen Lindsey is a fairly petite, brunette, Wyoming-native female in her late 20s-early 30s. She graduated from CSU Veterinary School and worked for two years at the Washington Animal Clinic in Brenham, TX refused to partake in any video or audio interviews, but based on her social media posts I can assume that she is a fairly outspoken and aggressive woman.

Unfortunately much of her personal information has been hidden and/or removed from the Internet due to the controversial acts that she has committed, and the multiple death threats that she received after killing Tiger the cat. Luckily her old, barely used, blog is still up: http://wyogirl-kristenlindsey.blogspot.com/

On this blog is where I found much about the type of person she is. Under a section titled "Current Interests" she wrote: "...killing things or trying to kill things..." Its safe to say that gave me a fair idea of her view on the world, and how she perceives other beings in comparison to herself.

Anderson, Betsy, "Tiger's Justice Team", 08/15/2015 via Facebook, Public Domain

Another claim made by Lindsey on this same blog is "I was accepted to vet school at CSU...so I'll have something to call a career. If that doesn't pan out I'll attempt to marry someone rich..."

...Are you serious? She put that on the Internet for everyone to read, so good luck finding a spouse. Anyways this also gives me insight to the sort of person she is, because clearly she wasn't going to Veterinary School to help the animals, she was going to help herself. This proves that the misconception that all veterinarians care about the animals they are saving is untrue.

There are limited other quotes from her after the fact, mostly stating that she will not have any comments, so I can really only draw from her initial post of the dead cat, and anything before that which might give insight to who she is. The original post has been deleted, so I can only hyperlink to a secondary source or screenshot of the post.

"My first bow kill (cat emoji) lol. The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through its head! Vet of the year award...gladly accepted (crying laughing emoji)." She seems excited about killing a cat.

Here is a screenshot of an (out of context) comment on someone else's Facebook post after her original photo went viral.

"And no I did not lose my job. Lol. Psshh. Like someone would get rid of me. I'm awesome!" But this is a lie. She did lose her job; she got fired almost immediately and the clinic had to release a statement saying that her actions in no way represented the clinic.

I'm trying so hard to find ANY sort of redeeming quality that Kristen Lindsey possesses but there are none!

No comments:

Post a Comment