Sunday, February 21, 2016

Self-Assessment

How are you feeling about the project you just submitted for assessment? Give me your raw, unvarnished opinion of your own project overall. 

Thankful that it is over.  I blame myself for choosing a topic that I sort of got bored with. I am pretty bad with editing and revising my own work, it is really hard for me to change something I've created. That being said I am still proud of the finished product.

What are the major weaknesses of the project you submitted? Explain carefully how and why you consider these elements to be weak or underdeveloped.

One of the major weaknesses is the entertainment value. I'm not sure how entertaining a QRG can really be, but I feel like no one would really want to read mine unless they are just SUPER outraged at the fact that this lady killed a cat.

What are the major strengths of the project you submitted? Explain carefully how and why you consider these elements to be strong or well-developed.

I definitely think I did a good job relaying facts to the audience. This was one thing that I was worried about, because I tend to go off on tangents when I write about something I really care about. I'll go off on a rant that is just pure opinion but I think I did a really good job of avoiding that. 

What do you think of how you practiced time management for Project 1? Did you put enough time and effort into the project? Did you procrastinate and wait till the last minute to work on things? Share any major time management triumphs or fails.... 

My time management was horrible. I have to be honest, I should have put so much more time into this, especially the blog posts. I think I did a great job with it at the beginning, but it is really hard for me to continue that level of effort when my interest dwindles. I get to this stage where I think "what is the point" and that is the WORST thing in the world that I can do! Like what is wrong with me, I really don't know. But hopefully I'll maintain a decent level of interest in future projects and that won't happen so drastically.

No comments:

Post a Comment